Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a 7yr old son that father's mother has physical

Customer Question
I have a 7yr...

I have a 7yr old son that father's mother has physical custody of since Sept.2015. Before that her and my son's father shared joint custody. And I had visitAt

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any papers been filed in family court?

Ion. The father and I are bk together. And want our son.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Stanton v.a

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes the grandmother is in show code and valuation of the original visitation agreement between her lawyer and I for haven't seen my son going on 6urs this November.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have all the court and paperwork. I have even kept a phone, letter and gift log. I am a certified parent through Bethany Hall. I've token co-parent classes. I have not been able to see or even talk to my son, since he was 2yrs old, he is now almost 8yrs old. She has gotten me on child sopport, snap/tanf and fraud
8/4/2017
Family Lawyer: Thelawman2, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Is there currently a custody order in place?