Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My life has been a message since fourteen years it don't…

Customer Question
My life has been...

My life has been a message since fourteen years it don't stop please so much more

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nm but I went to Az then came back to nm

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filled in my daughter through my son

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My rightz

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
8/3/2017
Family Lawyer: S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney replied 6 months ago
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney

So the first thing I want to discuss is that your message is hard to follow. I'm not sure whether it is because you're typing on a cell phone and autocorrect is messing us up or whether English is might not be your preferred language. Can you let me know?

Second, What exactly do you want to know? And what do you mean by, "I filled in my daughter through my son?"

True its my phone is it possible to phone talk

Yes. That is a premium service that I can offer you if you're interested. How long of a conversation would you like?

Ely, Counselor at Law