Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Im in need of speaking to ombudsman of cps co ohio i dont…

Customer Question
Im in need of...

Im in need of speaking to ombudsman of cps butler co ohio i dont need an attorney unless there is an need for one im trying to get custodial rights of my 6 month old grandchild due to his mother being on drugs having a violent history where she beat on my son with my grandbaby in his arms she has been areested has od on her meds abuses her meds and i feel like my grandchild is is a very dangerous situation so how do i get ahold of this osbudsman

Lawyer's Assistant: Were the police contacted? Who has legal custody of the child?

Yes police were in volved but as of right now my son and her the gf have custody of my grandson

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do i have to use my cc if so thats a waste of time i want a face to face appt how do i do it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/3/2017
Family Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley
This service does not offer a face to face meeting only communication via this service. There is a phone call option but it is a premium service that is an additional fee.
Family Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Assuming that cps is already involved have you talked to the assigned case wotker?