Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Me and my ex got a house together and now she won't stop…

Customer Question
Ok so me and...

Ok so me and my ex got a house together and now she won't stop coming in the house and threatening me

Lawyer's Assistant: Was the property purchased during the marriage? Were any marital funds used for the mortgage or property improvements?

No we were just boy and girl friend

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have paid for everything No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes if she moved for a year does she have any rights

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Ca

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer and you are under no obligation to accept.

.

Do you own the house or were you renting it?

.

Are you both on the deed if you own it?

.

.

thanks

Ely, Counselor at Law