Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Experience:  18 years of litigation experience.
18321761

I have to get phone records to a certain number from when I

Customer Question

I have to get phone records to a certain number from when I was in jail. I called th company and they are telling me that I have to summons the court. What exactly do I need to do.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

You would have to subpoena the records. A subpoena is a court order. So it has to be signed by a judge. If you need this for a court proceeding, you'd get the forms from the court clerk, fill out what you want to obtain and then present it to your judge to be signed. If it's relevant and necessary for your case, he'll grant it.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.