Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My x texted me last week that she had a private conversation…

Customer Question
My x texted me last...
My x texted me last week that she had a private conversation with our judge,when we went to court today for visitation my x took over the whole courtroom n the judge left the bench came back n said shes withdrawing from the case beecause she cant be impartial i want to file a complaint against the judge shes obviously on het side dovi have a case?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
8/2/2017
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You want to file a complaint because the judge recused them self?