How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I also had 2 other questions. 1. I have some of my

Customer Question

I also had 2 other questions. 1. I have some of my belongings in a storage unit with my son and his roommate. My name isn't on the account but my address was put down as a secondary address. The belongings are my wedding stuff, VHS & DVDs of family events, as well as movies, etc (which I have most of the receipts for them). His roommate won' let me have access because my daughter in law told him not to give me access. Can I file a police report and report my belongings as stolen or force him to give me access? 2. I want to see my grandkids who are 20 mos and 1 month old. I cannot get my daughter in law or her mother to respond to my requests. What are my options? (ie. take her to court for visitation rights. They are my only link to my only child (my son who was only 24 yrs old when he died) and I want them to know who is father was, since I know my daughter in law won't. Her attitude is to go on as if he didn't exist.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 months ago.