Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am currently going through the mediation process with my…

Customer Question
I am currently going...

I am currently going through the mediation process with my ex husband and he is refusing to sign the final paperwork I was wondering if I had any options to expedite the process or get my divorce annulled ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No we are only in the mediation process my mediator needs his notarized signature to file.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its been over 2 years since we started this so if I have any options to annul

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
8/2/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

However, I am not sure why you want "to get your divorce annulled." Kindly explain a little more.

What does the mediation have to do with your divorce?

Thank you for your cooperation.