Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am currently going through the mediation process with my

Customer Question

i am currently going through the mediation process with my ex husband and he is refusing to sign the final paperwork I was wondering if I had any options to expedite the process or get my divorce annulled ?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no we are only in the mediation process my mediator needs his notarized signature to file.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: its been over 2 years since we started this so if I have any options to annul
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

However, I am not sure why you want "to get your divorce annulled." Kindly explain a little more.

What does the mediation have to do with your divorce?

Thank you for your cooperation.