Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I'm going through a break up where we accumulated $86,000…

Customer Question
I'm going through a break...
I'm going through a break up where we accumulated $86,000 worth of assets together. When he left he took everything but one vehicle. Everything is in my name as primary and he is a cosigner. What do I do or what is there to do at this point?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
8/1/2017
Family Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 8 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do or say, in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

What forms do I need to file for my stuff and for child custody?
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, your previous contributor had to leave.
Are you talking about filing for divorce? Please give us a few more details.
Ely, Counselor at Law