Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I don't have money to pay for answer is this free. Ga. He…

Customer Question
I don't have money...

I don't have money to pay for answer is this free

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes he was reported and arrested. I have not yet filed trying to get the money together to file. Also can I have his bell hi gs removed from the home?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Yes thus happened in DEC his hearing for his trial was last week he took a plea and agreed to domestic violence intervention program

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I also wanted to know what recourse I have. My husband bought a refrigerator and stove on credit and had his friend co/sign with him. He is now not paying on the account and his friend is calling and texting me everyday to say that he is coming to get his appliances can he legally do that when the account is in my husbands name too

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Also my husband has only given us 300 in 7 months do I have any recourse on that? Or do I just have to wait until we get divorced?
8/1/2017
Family Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
You will want to contact Customer Service. The Attorneys do not have access to your account information and do not handle any payment arrangements. Thank you.
I already paid for an answer