Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Looking for strong divorce attorney in LA against Jehovah

Customer Question

Hello! Looking for strong divorce attorney in LA against Jehovah Witness member. Case about marriage contract and lying about abuse.
JA: What are the basic terms of the matrimonial agreement?
Customer: 1. She was givven (JW member) assets in 6 mln dollars, agree if they go back together agreement reamain in force.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she was played victim of abuse
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 2 months ago.
This isn't a site for finding an attorney to represent you but we can provide information. Do you have a question?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can I sent the marriage contract, for consultation?

Yes. Document review is a premium service. I can send you a premium service offer if you tell me how many pages the contract is.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I think this is service is not good for me. I'm sorry, but you can not help me. I need the specialist in family law and JW cult. Think better to cancel this order and give me money back.

No problem. I will opt out.