Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Looking for strong divorce attorney in LA against Jehovah…

Customer Question
Hello! Looking for strong...

Hello! Looking for strong divorce attorney in LA against Jehovah Witness member. Case about marriage contract and lying about abuse.

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the basic terms of the matrimonial agreement?

1. She was givven (JW member) assets in 6 mln dollars, agree if they go back together agreement reamain in force.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She was played victim of abuse

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
8/2/2017
Family Lawyer: S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney replied 11 months ago
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney
This isn't a site for finding an attorney to represent you but we can provide information. Do you have a question?
Can I sent the marriage contract, for consultation?

Yes. Document review is a premium service. I can send you a premium service offer if you tell me how many pages the contract is.

I think this is service is not good for me. I'm sorry, but you can not help me. I need the specialist in family law and JW cult. Think better to cancel this order and give me money back.

No problem. I will opt out.