How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19653
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My step children have suffered a multitude of issues from

Customer Question

My step children have suffered a multitude of issues from being alienated from my husband. We just don't know how to help them overcome this.
JA: Are there any minor children in the relationship?
Customer: Yes, the alienated children are 15 and 16. My husband and I to
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: now have a 2 year old
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Indiana
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Your husband would need to file Motion with the Court for permission to take the children to a therapist. You can obtain the blank Motion forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office.

Best wishes,