Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I got divorced in 2008 or 2009and i was order from the judge

Customer Question

I got divorced in 2008 or 2009and i was order from the judge that I would get 50% of his retirement and 50%of his super retirement and 55% of the oil and gas
JA: Are there any minor children from the relationship? What is the custody situation?
Customer: Thay were teenagers and now there all grown
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: All I need to do is get a judge a quad for all three papers and to now much this will take a ball park if possible thank you!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 2 months ago.

The only question I see is "now much this will take a ball park if possible". Is that your question?

In what city or county in Texas was the divorce decree rendered?