Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I was served divorce papers by my wife that I was married to…

Customer Question
I was served divorce papers...
I was served divorce papers by my wife that I was married to for only 8 months. I won my court case judge gave me 30 days and the residence a huge 5 bedroom 5000 square foot home at. I was widowed last year I have two daughters she abandoned the home. Has an apartment for the last 2 months. The day I was supposed to be out was on the 29th I had a huge U-Haul Miss app. And was not able to get the truck the that I was reserved. Got the truck the very next morning. The spouse was there verbally told me I could have the day to get everything out after explaining what happened with U-Haul. 15 minutes later while I'm upstairs packing, cops are banging at the door they open the door and start cussing me out to get downstairs. I honestly had no idea what was going on. Told him I was on the way down and the continued to cuss and had the all three guns pulled on me at my head. I complied and every way and they were so rude I was not allowed to get anything even though I had a 26 foot U-Haul backed up to the front door all I was is a judge's order. That was missed by an accident. Had to watch my daughter's cry themselves to sleep last night at my moms. There are no orders of protection anything caught her cheating and that was it. Yesterday was a Sunday I wasn't able to get any lawyer help or anything. I had a lawyer for the trial and now I'm Percy. I tried to explain to the clerk of court hear that there are animals in the house 5 cats a tortoise and leopard geckos. She have me a rule to show cause and she said it would take around 30 days animals will be dead. She is not living there I contacted her lawyer and she said that basically Lisa said there was nothing in the house that was salvageable and for me to go down to the court and file in order. ??? Help asap w/ phone call
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
Im at the clerk of court now , closes in 35 min. I feel it's an emergency situation , also told by chief of po. Last night due to circumstances is get a quick word with judge . Clerks blocking , does not make sense in this situation and I have to get notarized serve excetera cancel be dead. All my belongings are still in the house. She's lied to her attorney and said it's empty. Does not return any calls no contact whatsoever with me even though everything is her fault except for my tardiness on the one day due to U-Haul.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Police station here too.
7/31/2017
Family Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Michael Bradley

do you have an attorney?

Had ,
Are u there?
Ely, Counselor at Law