Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

DIVORCE QUESTION: I submitted final papers in a divorce

action in Queens, NY, and...
DIVORCE QUESTION: I submitted final papers in a divorce action in Queens, NY, and received a letter from the Judge's court attorney advising that I failed to include a "Child Support Registration Form." What is a Child Support Registration Form, and where can I find it?
7/31/2017
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

I'm not finding any NY form with that name. Here is the case registry filing form. Is this what they're looking for?

https://www.nycourts.gov/divorce/forms_instructions/case-reg.pdf

If that's not what they want, you can call and ask if they have the form in the clerk's office.

Lucy, Esq., Lawyer