Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I just filed the paperwork for divorce in Texas online on

Customer Question
mydivorcepapers.com and I have a...
I just filed the paperwork for divorce in Texas online on mydivorcepapers.com and I have a couple questions about the divorce process
JA: Are there any minor children from the relationship? What is the custody situation?
Customer: Yes me and my ex have a 6 year old, a 3 year old and a 10 month old, I am the custodial parent of all three and already receive child support for them
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just needed to know if I needed to have a lawyer, me and him agreed on divorce and we own nothing together so we have nothing to spilt or argue over and the custody is already done with the children
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
7/31/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Expert Justin

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. Was one of the forms you filled out a stipulated judgment/decree of divorce? Did you file the paperwork jointly with your ex or is he required to file a response to what you submitted?

Ely, Counselor at Law