Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How much to you charge for an online consultation. SC.

Customer Question
How much to you...

How much to you charge for an online consultation

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

SC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Someone specializing in divorce law, after 25 years my husband found out he is not divorced from his previous wife

Lawyer's Assistant: Are there any minor children from the relationship? What is the custody situation?

No and she told my husband that she would sign the divorce papers. She left my husband after 8 month of marriage because he had a mental breakdown, he is 100% PTST. She told him at that time that she would file the papers which she never did. He spend years at the VA Hospital for treatments

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
7/31/2017
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?