Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I was married in Las Vegas.. my husband would tell me many…

Customer Question
I was married in...

I was married in Las Vegas.. my husband would tell me many times we were not married.. i found he had said he was divorced in Bonners Ferry, Idaho 2002 on the marriage application. I called the afore mentioned court and there is no divorce or annulment on file..

Lawyer's Assistant: Are there any minor children from the relationship? What is the custody situation?

No children and I have an order of protection against him now

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I also called other county courts wherever he and the 3rd wife lived ..no annulment or divorce filed there either

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
7/31/2017
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.
.
You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.
.

So at this point are you saying that he had never terminated a prior marriage when you and he got married?

.

What is your legal question I can help with?

.

.

thanks