Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was married in Las Vegas.. my husband would tell me many

Customer Question

I was married in Las Vegas.. my husband would tell me many times we were not married.. i found he had said he was divorced in Bonners Ferry, Idaho 2002 on the marriage application. I called the afore mentioned court and there is no divorce or annulment on file..
JA: Are there any minor children from the relationship? What is the custody situation?
Customer: No children and I have an order of protection against him now
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I also called other county courts wherever he and the 3rd wife lived ..no annulment or divorce filed there either
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.
.
You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.
.

So at this point are you saying that he had never terminated a prior marriage when you and he got married?

.

What is your legal question I can help with?

.

.

thanks