How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJL LAW Your Own Question
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1625
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
KJL LAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

18 year old daughter wanting her step dad to adopt her in

Customer Question

18 year old daughter wanting her step dad to adopt her in Texas. I can't find the proper forms anywhere. I don't even know what forms I need. Where do i start? Obviously trying to do it without an attorney. Thanks
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Don't want to use one
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i can think of
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 2 months ago.
Good morning
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Good morning