RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

Sister in law is not taking medications and we have gone

Customer Question

Sister in law is not taking medications and we have gone thru this many times in California as well now here in Tucson,Az
She is mentally not stable at this time and unaware of doing these things. She fights and argues with herself and laughs uncontrollably at times and is up all through the nite and screams and keeps us up . Just want to know how can we have her taken out of our home and not allowed to come back.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Call Adult Protective Services they may seek guardianship and placement elsewhere.You have right to have them take hte sister in law this is self neglect not anything you did wrong.Call them they have to take her.

(877)(###) ###-####/strong>

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks and the best here.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.