Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My husband ex is constantly having a go about me. Their

Customer Question
daughter lives with both of...
My husband ex is constantly having a go about me. Their daughter lives with both of us. The ex stands outside our home when asked not to, but refuses to stay away I have had threat (verbally) for 7yrs now.and refusing to stay away from our home what can we do?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
7/30/2017
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 11 months ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you in the US or in the UK?

Doug