Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I live in Louisiana, July of 2015 my girlfriend and I found…

Customer Question
I live in Louisiana, July...
I live in Louisiana, July of 2015 my girlfriend and I found out we was pregnant. She had moved to Louisiana a few months prior from Tennessee . But , unfortunately we decided that it was best that we broke up because of major complications within our relationship. She had spoke of wanting to abort the baby just a few Weeks before we had broke up. She then cut off all ties with me and never informed me of information at the baby. She moved back to Tennessee with her Lesbian Girlfriend who was our neighbor. I have much evidence showing she did this out of spite, and just wanted a Baby. She's also Bi-polar and doesn't take her medication the right way. Please , somone tell me that all isn't lost, what in the world can I do. I'm desperate to meet my Baby and be her Daddy. But I feel as if she did this on purpose, she stole my sperm when I was wanting to be a true father. What are the options I have? I still live in Louisiana, and I believe shes liveinf in lewisburg Tennessee
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
7/29/2017
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I can't really tell you what your options are until I know exactly what you want to achieve. So, if you were to go in front of the judge and the judge gave you everything that you wanted, what would that be?

Ely, Counselor at Law