Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My ex husband is wanting to have more custody of our 3 kids,

Customer Question

My ex husband is wanting to have more custody of our 3 kids, we have joint now with them living with me. He wants his child support lowered.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Lewiston, Idaho
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He wants to have the kids every time he has four dsys off instead of every other , claim on taxes every year instead of every other , change some holidays and lower child support
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Has there been a substantial change in either of your lives recently---such as one parent relocating, or the children voicing a desire to spend more time living with their father?

Doug