Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Im goin through a situation with a woman who is my youngest…

Customer Question
Im goin through a situation...
Im goin through a situation with a woman who is my youngest child father girl friend. She been tryin to fight me since i was a month pregnant and my daughter will be 2 in November. While i was pregnant she tried runnin me over , was poppin up at my house and telling people what she was gone do to me. While I was 8months goin on my 9th month she saw me walkin one night and tried to hit me with her car n jumped out with a blade and cut me 3 times n i stabbed her once of the defense of my unborn at the time and my self. She say she attack me because i called my baby father phone. She was arrested wit a battery charge but it was drop because they set the court date as the same day of my delivery date. So after they dropped it she put out an warnt for the same thing on me. But hers was assault battery. I tried to put out an restraining order protection and she came to court and talk her way out of it and it was denied. After all she was puttin me through. A year later she saw me with my bf and tried to fight me while i was in the car wit my child n poored a whole cup of drank on my infant and she woke up crying. When it happen my bf told me to just pull off and leave. Because my other bd which is her bf pulled out a gun fina hand it to her. A few weeks later she put a snicker in my tank and called me and said she was sleeping with my bf and now she got even and now I can come to cascade again. I didnt see her for a while after that. But when i did i was sitting at a friend house in the drive way on beecher st and she saw me and did a uturn so i pulled off and when i circle the block and came back she was parked next door to where i was at , at an abandoned house. Now recently she text my bf and told him she was gone see bout me when she see me and how she gonna still try and have sex with him to get revenge. She told her bf(my youngest child father) she was sleeping wit my boyfriend and other lies and had them fightin. Then just last week she saw me at my car and ran up to my window tryin to fight me and pulled out a gun while her boyfriend slaps my boyfriend because he trys to keep her from gettin to me. I got a lil footage of that situation also. Now she tellin people she fina get my boyfriend out the way for she can get to me. I dont kno what to do. Because if i go to the law while she got that warnt on me i can go to jail for something i was in the right for. She's 43 and name is ***** ***** Williams n is 5'9 . im 24 5'2 n name is***** have a record of aggravated assaults. And my record is clean
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Family Law
7/28/2017
Family Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am very sorry to hear this. It sounds like this woman has severe issues. You need to file a restraining order with 5 year duration at least against her. A local attorney should be able to assist but this is now a clear issue of your family's safety.