Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

Disclosing Witnesses Etc. By August 4th, I have to Disclose

Disclosing Witnesses Etc.By August 4th, I have to Disclose to Probate Court:
Witnesses
Expert Witnesses
Evidence
Send Requests for documents
Request for production of specific itemsI'm not clear who I disclose this information to? To the defendants? To the probate court? In what format do I disclose this information? Do I have to actually turn in my evidence to the opposition or just say what evidence I have? Any help on this aspect of my case is greatly appreciated.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Discovery is exchanged with other side.Court only needs to disclosure when ready for trial in pre trial report.If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.