Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

In va. a 2 year old child is picked up for visitation. the

Customer Question

In va. a 2 year old child is picked up for visitation. the mother is fine with him but he wants someone else to pick her up the mother doesnt know this person well. can she refuse and tell the father he is the one to pick her up
JA: Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: yes they have been divorce snd mother has custody. father has visitation almost any time he want
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just does mother have a right to say no
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Who exactly is the person that is picking up the child and what is preventing the father from doing so? Is there anything in the court order, which requires the father or an agreed upon third party to pick up the child?