Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Need a family lawyer familiar with paperwork need for

Customer Question
Need a family lawyer...

Need a family lawyer familiar with paperwork need for Alameda County, CA. Ex-wife has moved out of contential US

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, ex wife just informed me of move and has not filed a move away with CA

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
7/26/2017
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Do you have a specific question I can help you with?

Doug