How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a disabled adult been here in Grand junction 5 year's

Customer Question

I'm a disabled adult been here in Grand junction 5 year's came here with 5 kid's running from abuse in Idaho I got my housing taken away but worst of all I went to dhs for help after being rapedthey took my kid's. Gave me a attorney who worked with them.. I feel as soon as dhs knew I was disabled they took my kids my kid's were abused while in dhs custody my oldest son was sexually assaulted while In dhs custody I feel I was discriminated against. If I can get someone to hear my story I can get my kid's back
JA: Have charges been filed? What's the status of that case?
Customer: What's charges filed?? The judge ruled against me but I appealed it. I wasn't properly represented
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There's a lot more to tell I've been through hell and still there I'm here all alone in this State no family no support
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm running out of time what can so do
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I'm unclear of how to help. Clearly you need an attorney, but I cannot represent you. You'll need to hire a local attorney for that. I can answer your legal questions, however. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.