How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question, NY, Ive tried reaching out so several

Customer Question

hello yes i have a question
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: NY
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Ive tried reaching out so several lawyers just for consults to*
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is a FIRST NAME change for a child
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. What specifically did you want to know about name changes?

Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 months ago.

Did you still need assistance? If so, please reply and tell me specifically what it is you would like to know about this matter.