How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have had guardianship of our niecea, Indiana, We have a

Customer Question

We have had guardianship of our niecea
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Indiana
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: We have a call into ours now
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I hit send to early before. Give me a moment
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Longhorn Lawyer replied 2 months ago.

OK, please proceed.

Expert:  Longhorn Lawyer replied 2 months ago.

I mean please proceed with the additional information so that I can continue to assist you.