Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Am i responsible for my spouse's medical bills after

Customer Question

am i responsible for my spouse's medical bills after separation in Wyoming
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wyoming
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. Paperwork was filled out in April of 2016 but nothing filed at the Court.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Longhorn Lawyer replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. I do not send that offer, the system does. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.

Please give me some time to consider your question.

I'm not sure I understand completely. You are asking if you are liable for your spouse's financial liabilities to a hospital after you are divorced?

Can you provide me with the background information for this issue, so I have some context with which to work?