Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What is the cost of a totally uncontested NM divorce? No

Customer Question

What is the cost of a totally uncontested NM divorce? No kids, no property, no contested debts and no contested anything?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: NM
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: He was served with " and he respondedsummons"
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Petition for disolution of marriage was filed
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

When you say cost, you mean court costs for this?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The total cost i.e. knowing that the papers are filled out already and there is nothing contentious. In addition the attorney files the papers with the judge \

The site does not provide legal representation, if that is what you are inquiring about. If not, please share what county the divorce is being filed in

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No call but if the price is right I am looking to hire an attorney
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Grant

The site does not provide legal representation, I am sorry to say

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
OK so are you aware of any sites that do and would handle the paperwork? Suggestions?

To file, it would be around $137.00. Since it is uncontested, there would be no need to hire an process server. As far as third party sites, you could try and use a site like legalzoom or rocketlawyer, to obtain the forms

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
OK I have the forms and they are filled out but correctly? who knows - ok thansk for yoru time

You are welcome