How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a Atty for successor guardianship, State of Texas is

Customer Question

I need a Atty for successor guardianship
JA: Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: State of Texas is guardian now but willing to sign waiver over to me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How much will he charge currently judge McMaster is over him
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Longhorn Lawyer replied 3 months ago.

We cannot provide legal services. We are just here to provide information.

What are your questions about this?