How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Attorney Your Own Question
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1300
Experience:  Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Bill Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a number for the organizations which help dads who

Customer Question

I need a number for the organizations which help dads who payed their child support but quit paying because l never got visitation of the child from the mother. I want to know why these laws have not been changed when a judge tells me to pay child support and I do and she's standing at the table next to me with her Kearney and he orders her to give me visitation but instead denies me it and I get arrested if I do not pay child support but nothing happens to her? And I know what you're going to say that I have to file if you don't have money to do anything how the hell are you going to file against her because that cost money to hire an attorney. I want an organization that will help me get these laws changed and go after these judges that all they are doing is every day weekend week out are doing nothing but just persecuting us as deadbeat dads when it wasn't us I was paying up until I didn't get my visitations. That was over 14 years ago and I haven't had anything on it until I move back to Missouri and then they surprise me with a warrant from 2006 that I've never heard of
JA: Are there allegations of physical or emotional danger to the child?
Customer: If you ask me he was emotionally endanger growing up with just his mother and not me in his life because she said he would never have anything to do with me threatened me with her mother at my work and yet she gets custody we weren't married but I didn't get my visitations and I'm the one being punished for it and I'm sick of this
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I move back to Missouri a year ago and I just happened to have my roommate his son is a police officer run my name to see if anything was there. There was an a warrant from 2005 now I've been out of the country nine times I could not have a warrant so I go to court get that taken care of by the time I get home from court they magically find a warrant from 2006 for my son in the stack of papers. I think it's a Headhunters job that they're looking for me that they don't care what they do to me and I'm I want the laws changed the judge should have write a bill or something or a letter to the governor to get something change because it's not that hard to write a letter or to make a phone call or to do something for us dads who are paying child support but our rights are taken away when she wouldn't give us visitation I want equal rights and now I have $1,000 cash Bond against me and I'm sick of it because I'm ready to just to go to jail and let the taxpayers pay on me but I'm not that type of person
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Thank You very much for your time, I truly appreciate it. ***** *****
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My job as a tour manager for National acts takes me out of the country, they can hold my driver's license my passport Etc and keep me from my job. They do not care about the mail I need an organization that cares about the male who was doing what he was told and then I did quit, because the system does not do nothing to the mother without you having to file and all this which is bull crap. They should have a phone team calling every father and ask him did you get your visitation this weekend and if not there's their electronic deal to send the police after her because she's not doing what she's told it's that simple and they do not do it but the man has to send his money to the state and that's electronically there and then they send it to the mother which they know if you do or not so why don't they do that for the woman they need to fix their system because it is flawed from head to toe
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 2 months ago.

This is attorney Bill offering assistance to your legal question today.

A child support order is separate from that of a visitation order. When your ex disobeyed the court order you needed to bring a motion before the court for civil contempt and enforcement including sanctions on your ex for willfully disobeying the visitation order.

Unfortunately the child support order in law is separate to that of the visitation and custody order and the warrant that exists needs to be answered.

You need to contact the clerk's office that issued the warrant to have it challenged; you can bring an attorney and arrange with the clerk an interview time as you may be detained or given a court appearance date.

If your ex was to drop the demand on arrears you might be able to have the charges dropped.

Otherwise child support remains due even upon eventual death.

We are here to help.

Here are a number of pro bono services to contact to assist you before answering the warrant.

They might be able to negotiate a deal on the arrears on your behalf and represent you.

Please follow up with me when needed

Remember that I work for positive ratings

SO please take the time to Rate Positively

You do this by clicking 5*, 4 * or better

So I hope you rate 5 stars


Attorney Bill

Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

This is attorney Bill following up with you on your question.

If you need more assistance please let me know.

Just a reminder that by leaving a positive rating I get a credit for my previous response and time.

SO please take a moment to rate.

You do this by clicking 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today before exiting.


Attorney Bill