Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

We were looking at my fiancee divorce papers n his ex lied

Customer Question

we were looking at my fiancee divorce papers n his ex lied about her resident n filed it in a different county does that mess with his divorce
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: North Carolina
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes it was filed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No ma'am
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 3 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Could you let me know whether the court granted the divorce at all?