How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Gonzalez Your Own Question
Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 538
Experience:  Managing Member at EWF Title, LLC
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Michael Gonzalez is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

M, My boyfriend is in i.c.u and I don't think that the

Customer Question

JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: My boyfriend is in i.c.u and I don't think that the person making des
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No and she ia not making good decisions
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She is his x and I don't think she cares
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Eirmc in Idaho falls ldaho
Expert:  Michael Gonzalez replied 2 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.I am sorry to hear this.If your boyfriend does not have a living will, durable power of attorney or other advance directive, then Idaho will look to the following priority list for a medical surrogate to make decisions:
 Adult child
 Parent
 Person named in a delegation of parental
authority executed pursuant to § 15-5-104
 A relative representing self as appropriate,
responsible person
 Other individual representing self to be
responsible for the person’s health care
 In a medical emergency, attending physician or dentist may authorize and/or provide such care, treatment or procedure as he or she deems
appropriate, and all persons, agencies and institutions thereafter furnishing the same, including such physician or dentist, may proceed as if informed, valid consent therefor had been otherwise duly given.I wish the best.
Expert:  Michael Gonzalez replied 2 months ago.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Rating me costs you nothing. Thank you.

Expert:  Michael Gonzalez replied 2 months ago.


Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars so that I can be compensated for assisting you? I am not an employee of the site and am only paid when you rate my service to you. Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you. Please let me know if you were unhappy with my service and I will opt out for another Attorney to assist you.

Thanks in advance for your rating of my service. It is greatly appreciated.