Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

How can I get a copy of my child-support court order forms

Hey how can I get...
Hey how can I get a copy of my child-support court order forms sent to me when I don't live in the same state anymore
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: El Paso Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
7/23/2017
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Were the orders from El Paso or where, some more information here please so I may help you,thanks.

Give me s second.

You can order them here

• Betty Mendoza
    Supervisor(###) ###-####br />*****@******.***
  • The Civil (Family) Division is responsible for assisting attorneys; legal assistants and the public in the assignment of all new family law suits and other filed pleadings in family law matters. Some of the most common types of cases filed with the Civil - Family Division are divorces, annulments, child support enforcements, temporary restraining orders, paternity, and name changes.
  • The Civil - Family Division is also responsible for the data entry and scanning of all documents filed with the division. To search pending civil family cases, please visit
  • Civil Case Search

I appreciate the chance to help you today, you can order copies from them.

Thanks again and thanks for rating 5 stars.Let me know if you have more .

Is there anyway I can get you guys to do it for me because when I try I get the run around

They are public servants here , this is the section boss you should not get a run around.Tell them you need certified copies of your child support orders and give them your name that should do it.

Thanks again I am not allowed to order these for you under terms of service only answer questions.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Ok thank you for your time I'll try it out
The phone number isn't working

You are so welcome.The best to you here.

Another number just in case

El Paso County District Clerk  

1.01 Google review

City clerk's office in El Paso, Texas

Address: 500 E San Antonio Ave #103, El Paso, TX 79901

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Remember its Sunday call tomorrow morning.

Thank u

No problem have a great Sunday.

Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer