How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm trying to finish a section on custody and its

Customer Question

i'm trying to finish a section on custody and its asking:With which parent do the minor children reside primarily?" we are seeking 50/50 and both agree on this so the options only allow to pick father or mother, or other...not sure how to answer this...
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: florida
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no, we agreed that we want to get this done without attorney's
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

With which parent are the children currently residing?

Which form are you filling out?