Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
66887675

Im current living with my ex now. He gave me 30 days to move

Customer Question

Im current living with my ex now. He gave me 30 days to move out. He told 30 days on July 1.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Colorado Springs
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. He said i need to sign custody agreement on friday the 28th and if i dont have a place to live he gets full.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He told me 30th of this month is my move day. And he has our son thursday night through monday morning. And he said he has him for 5 nights and i got 2 nights and i have to pay him child support.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thelawman2 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

You should not be signing any custody agreement without contacting a lawyer who can review it with you and possibly go to court on your behalf to get custody of your children as well as child support. It is clear that he is trying to force you to sign something that is against your interest.