How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been living with a mn, I have been living with a man

Customer Question

I have been living with a mn
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have been living with a man for 20yrs he noe has parkinsons we are considered domestic partners what rights do I have
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i also have been taking care of hin he s had the disease for ten yrs he is 79yrs old seems to be getting mr
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if you have rights to this person's estate when they pass?