Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am waiting to learn what the date of my marriage was.

Customer Question

I am waiting to learn what the date of my marriage was. Seond, Mr. Kusterbeck is somewhere, and I have no contact information, in Eastern Europe.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I live in Massachusetts
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: second marriage to same man. process is primarily to separate from retirment benefits
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 2 months ago.

Are you trying to find out for the first or second marriage? Do you know where the marriage took place?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Second marriage in NYC

Two final questions:

1) Was the marriage more or less than fifty years ago?

2) Do you have someone in NYC who could go get the marriage certificate for you or must you do this yourself?