How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is this free? I think I need a divorce....I am afraid I will

Customer Question

is this free?
JA: The Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: I think I need a divorce....I am afraid I will be out on the street do I have any rights. We have been married 43 years
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Chicago, Illinois
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not a thing
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not sure,,,,
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 10 days ago.
Do you know what your specific questions are or are you feeling completely lost?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
feeling lost and I have a lot of credit card debt so I can not afford to pay rent. I have 5 adult children that I helped through school and with car issues. I do not have diamonds and furs..
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sorry I can not afford any more money on my card

Related Family Law Questions