How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ******* ****** and I was a victim of abuse from

Customer Question

my name is ******* ****** and I was a victim of abuse from the state of Minnesota need to talk to a lawyer

JA: Has anything been filed or reported?

Customer: Good evening Ms Wilson

JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Customer: yes he frauded the system and put her in the foster care in 2005

JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Customer: in Minnesota

Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 3 months ago.

Hi. What question do you have for me today?