How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 118649
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have questions regarding domestic violence. I definitely

Customer Question

I have questions regarding domestic violence. I definitely have a case against a wealthy and semi-powerful family. My story is unlike any other and extremely complicated. My entire life has been destroyed in an effort to ensure my child and I do not leave--or ever tell anyone. I need to know which direction to start getting out. I am alone and isolated in a very rural area without a vehicle or money to leave. My case involves almost every area of law but much about medical and may also include malpractice. 7 years of isolated Hell and I don't know where to start. This story has never been told before...It seems absolutely ridiculous, but this, nevertheless, is my life.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: PA
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No Until now, I didn't dare
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
When there is a case such as this involving multiple issues of law as well as possible medical malpractice and it is a small town, I am afraid that the only way to start with something like this is to get an attorney in a nearby large city to where you are located, to avoid the wealthy and powerful family in the small area from having so much influence they can run attorney's away from you.
You have to get a local attorney in PA and you will need to get away from the small town area you are in and get to a big city to get the help you need.
Also, the battered woman's groups in the larger cities can provide you assistance as well, since spousal abuse is involved and can offer even secured housing protection and even legal assistance upon you providing them proof of abuse.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.