Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need a letter of testamentary in order to transfer a

Customer Question

i need a letter of testamentary in order to transfer a vehicle that was in my deceased husbands name for the DMV
JA: Regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ok..the car was registered and titled in state of AZ...I brought the pink slip, certified death cert and want to transfer car to family member here in state of CA...THKS FOR YOUR HELP
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO...really no need to...there was no estate and no will as everything was transferred to me (wife)...married 44 yrs
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: can you think of any questions
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
you mean i have to wait a day.....please refund my money asap..thanks
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
advise me when that is done.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
by text to(###) ###-####
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 13 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I already paid the 5 deposit. & don't feel anyone can help me there. Just refund the 36.00 pls. Thks