Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am soon to be going to arbitration. I don't quite

Customer Question

I am soon to be going to arbitration. I don't quite understand what to take or how to prepare for it. Please help me on this issue.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 12 days ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Arbitration is like a mini trial, but you're not calling witnesses. Bring all your evidence so you have it there. Make sure you have all your arguments in order to present to the arbitrator. Be prepared for the arbitrator to ask you questions about what you're asking for and why. Anything you want the arbitrator to know, that you think would be relevant to making a decision, is something you should be ready to talk about and show evidence on.

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 10 days ago.

Do you have any questions about this?