Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have been found guilty of neglect because my daughter took

Customer Question

i have been found guilty of neglect because my daughter took my 2 yr old to the pool without my permission so they found the charges substantial, and my name has been recorded in the abuse registry for neglect. Now my case worker told me that it wouldn't happen and wants me to continue talking to him but i don't trust him and I have been avoiding him. he says that they are filing a complaint on me for noncompliance with the department and I am lost as of what to do
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: GA
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I do not understand your question. Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation,