Sue
Sue, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Family Law litigator for over 35 years
95544193

Where can i get help as a pro se defense in illinois

Customer Question

where can i get help as a pro se defense in illinois
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Sue replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am a licensed attorney with over 35 years’ experience in family law. I am here to help you today. I’d like to review your question and do some research for a few minutes, type your answer and then I’ll be right back.

Sue

Expert:  Sue replied 3 months ago.

This is general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

You can find free legal forms here, and you can apply to see if you are eligible for free legal services. You can also find assistance here, but read the sites warning about a scam using their name, and here.

You can access Illinois court forms at this court website.

Please let me know if I can assist you further, or if these links do not help you.

If you would like to provide more information, if you have other questions or if I can be of any further assistance, please just reply to continue.

I hope I have given you good service today.

Kindly choose a rating when you are ready.

Sue

Expert:  Sue replied 3 months ago.

Did you find those links helpful?

Please let me know if i can help you any further.

Best wishes,

Sue