How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is reversed actually, I already lost custody of

Customer Question

My question is reversed actually, I already lost custody of children and I was noncustodial parent who committed suicide due to 65% garnishment of child support
JA: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?
Customer: No, I already committed after the Divorce and garnishment of more than 65% of my paycheck leading me to homelessness
JA: Okay. Let's try this again. How can I help you? Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: My divorce decree without representation Family law, I got judged more than Federal standards 65% garnishment of my pay
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Washington state
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I spoken to many Family lawyers
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How I can contest my divorce trial without representation in family law and my child support when I was in federal funds Food stamps taking more than 65% of my living wages?
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 3 months ago.

When were the final orders entered and which orders do you want to challenge?