Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My question is reversed actually, I already lost custody of

Customer Question

My question is reversed actually, I already lost custody of children and I was noncustodial parent who committed suicide due to 65% garnishment of child support
JA: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?
Customer: No, I already committed after the Divorce and garnishment of more than 65% of my paycheck leading me to homelessness
JA: Okay. Let's try this again. How can I help you? Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: My divorce decree without representation Family law, I got judged more than Federal standards 65% garnishment of my pay
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Washington state
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I spoken to many Family lawyers
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How I can contest my divorce trial without representation in family law and my child support when I was in federal funds Food stamps taking more than 65% of my living wages?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 3 months ago.

When were the final orders entered and which orders do you want to challenge?