Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My ex wife divorced me in 2010, there was NO community

Customer Question
property settlement and she took...
My ex wife divorced me in 2010, there was NO community property settlement and she took everything I have. married 39 years, I worked on every rental house she owned. What can I do??
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: northern nevada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: As far as what, NO pending suits, divorce was closed in 2010. We still live in the same house
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Will a cohabitation agreement allow me to get my property and community property, or is there another way
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
7/12/2017
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean "what can I do"?

What is it you are trying to accomplish??

Ely, Counselor at Law